My name is Julia Dimon. I’m a family travel expert, on-camera travel TV host, travel influencer, blogger and hard-core travel junkie who’s traveled around the world to over 80 countries, across all seven continents. I’ve eaten scorpions, trekked through jungles, slept with lions and battled malaria, but now for my biggest challenge…parenthood. This site aims to empower adventurous like-minded mamas with tips and tricks when traveling with young kids.
Subscribe to my Family Travel Newsletter!
Sign up for Julia Dimon’s newsletter and be the first to know about Family Travel deals, destination ideas and tips for putting the ‘fun’ back in your family vacation.
Check Out My Book!
Travel Junkie: A Badass Guide to Solo Female Travel shares tried-and-true travel tips and advice for the next generation of adventurers. With chapters on scoring cheap flights, maximizing air miles, using the best travel apps, surviving solo travel and staying safe on the road, Travel Junkie: A Badass Guide to Travel is an insider’s look at how to travel smart, beat the system and channel your inner badass.
Julia on Twitter
Julia on Facebook
- Ski Resorts with Kids: Copper Mountain, Colorado
- Baby and Toddler-Friendly Activities In the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii
- Best Things To Do in Barcelona With Kids
- Epic Things To Do This Winter With Your Kids
- Swimming With Pigs in the Bahamas!!
- Best Ski Resorts in Colorado For Kids
- Top Luxury Hotels When Traveling With A Baby